Getting Started

Crepe Delicious is expanding into your area. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to join our aggressive expansion plans. We offer a completely turnkey operation, including site selection, design, construction and lease negotiation services.

We are confident in our continued success as we expand our national presence in Canada, and wish to share that success with the right individuals. Your success is our success.

To get started, fill out the online application form, or contact us directly at [email protected] or 1 (877) 582-7373. You will be required to provide background information and demonstrate unencumbered equity for 40% of construction cost (cash, savings GIC. RSP not eligible). The remaining 60% can be financed.

A franchise fee of $25,000 is due at the commencement of the 10 year franchise agreement. This fee includes site selection, project management, lease negotiation, training and opening assistance. Estimated new store costs typically range from $149,000-$400,000 depending on the size and scope of the location. Dual-concept stores require an additional investment for Froshberg Gelato equipment.

Once opened, a Royalty Fee of 6% and Advertising Fee of 3% (towards national cooperative marketing initiatives) are payable at the completion of each 4 week sales period, calculated on gross sales.

This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of or want to locate a franchise in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. If you are interested in franchising internationally, we will need to comply with any and all applicable franchise laws in your country of interest.

Monthly Promo